2018 nomination deadline to be announced
Honorees are selected based on contributions of lasting impact which:
- Best advance the giant screen industry
- Enhance the immersive cinema experience and/or promote lifelong learning through the giant screen experience
- Inspire audiences and the industry
Achievements in all aspects of the industry will be considered.
Nominations must include:
- the name and organization of the person submitting the achievement for consideration
- the name of the person/organization being nominated and a rationale, up to 750 words, that describes:
- the reason for the nomination
- the impact the person/organization and the achievement have had on the industry and/or audiences
- the extent that achievement has been embraced by industry
- support for the nomination by two other members of the GSCA
Nominations should be sent to email@example.com.
The GSCA Executive Committee will review all nominations and determine if the award is to be bestowed. Honorees will be notified prior to the award event.