Please choose a blog from the list in the menu to the left to begin. Current bloggers include the following:
- Christian Scheidegger is head of the Filmtheatre at the Swiss Museum of Transport, President of Euromax (the professional association of the European giant screen industry), and GSCA Professional Development Committee member. Christian blogs with a European perspective on the giant screen industry.
- In the marketing blog, GSCA members share tips and success stories. If you would like to post something to the marketing blog, please send it to Kelly Germain via e-mail.
Subscribe to blog posts
All blogs are syndicated, so you may subscribe to receive a notice when a new post has been made. How do you subscribe?
- First, you need an RSS feed reader, such as Google Reader, Bloglines, Netvibes, FeedReader, NewzCrawler, etc.
- Click on the name of the blog you are interested in subscribing to.
- An orange RSS icon appears on each blog. Click on that symbol.
- Copy the URL in the window that pops up.
- Open your RSS feed reader.
- Follow your reader's instructions for adding a new subscription.
- Paste the URL you just copied into the appropriate field of your reader and submit your new subscription.
Note: The opinions expressed by contributing writers are solely those of the authors and not necessarily those of the GSCA or its staff.