Proposal Deadline: Friday, March 24
Notification of Acceptance: April 17
About the GSCA International Conference and Trade Show
The Giant Screen Cinema Association (GSCA) International Conference and Trade Show is the premier professional development event for the giant screen community. The conference reaches more than 400 giant screen professionals at all career stages, representing filmmakers and producers, distributors, theaters, and suppliers worldwide.
The mission of the GSCA is to facilitate communication, information sharing, and the development of best practices to support the production and exhibition of original, high-quality, educational and entertaining giant screen cinema experiences.
By submitting a session proposal, you are contributing to the professional development of your colleagues and advancing the field of the giant screen industry.
Sessions are 75 minutes and may be held at the DoubleTree Hilton (the conference hotel) or the Navy Pier IMAX Theatre, depending on the session goals and content. Sessions at the DoubleTree will be set up theater style with a podium and microphone, table and table microphones, projector, and screen. Sessions to be held at the Navy Pier IMAX Theatre will include projector, microphones and podium if required. Requests for special A/V needs must be included in the “Special needs, request, comments” section of the submission form.
Submission Details and Form
Please provide the following information for your submission on the online form by Friday, March 24:
Click here to access the session proposal form.
- Session leader – principal contact (name, company, email)
- Session title
- Session location (hotel or theater)
- Presenters (names and companies)
- Session Goal (250 characters maximum)
- Session format (panel, workshop, other)
- Session summary (750 characters maximum. This paragraph will serve as the description that will appear in all materials promoting the conference and professional development sessions.)
- Special needs, requests, comments
Please contact Tammy Seldon at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have any questions.