Monsters vs. Aliens: An IMAX 3D Experience
When California girl Susan Murphy is unexpectedly clobbered by a meteor full of outer space gunk, she mysteriously grows to 4 feet, 11 inches tall and is instantly labeled as a "monster" named Ginormica. The military jumps into action, and she is captured and held in a secret government compound. The world learns that the military has been quietly rounding up other monsters over the years. Their confinement time is cut short, however, when a mysterious alien robot lands on Earth and begins storming the country. As a last resort, under the guidance of General W. R. Monger (on a desperate order from the President), the motley crew of monsters is called into action to combat the aliens and save the world from imminent destruction.
|Reformatted, Fantasy, Animation
- Alternate Titles:
March 27, 2009
- Status: In Distribution
- 3D: Yes
- Run Time: 94 minutes
- Format: 35mm reformatted to 15/70, Digital
- Produced By:
- Executive Producer:
- Producer: Latifa Ouaou, Jill Hopper, Lisa Stewart
- Director: Rob Letterman, Conrad Vernon
- Associate Producer:
- Writer: Screenplay by Maya Forbes, Wallace Wolodarsky, Rob Letterman, Jonathan Aible, and Glenn Berger. Story by Rob Letterman and Conrad Vernon.
- Sound Editor:
- Visual Effects:
- Music/Score: Henry Jackman
- Editor: Joyce Arrastia, Eric Dapkewicz
- Other Credits: Featuring the voices of Reese Witherspoon, Seth Rogen, Hugh Laurie, Will Arnett, Kiefer Sutherland, Rainn wilson, Stephen Colber, Paul Rudd, Jeffrey Tambor, Amy Poehler, Renee Zellweger, John Krasinski, and Ed Helms.