Sea life in a whole new way. Deep Sea 3D
, from the filmmakers behind the successful IMAX 3D film Into the Deep
, transports audiences deep below the ocean surface. Through the magic of IMAX and IMAX 3D, moviegoers swim with some of the planet's most unique, dangerous and colorful creatures, and understand this inspiring underworld.
|Documentary, Oceanography, Nature
- Entertainment Seal of Approval by the Parent's Television Council.
- Best Film Produced for the Giant Screen, Giant Screen Cinema Association (GSCA), 2006.
- Best Cinematography, Giant Screen Cinema Association (GSCA), 2006.
- Best Marketing Campaign by a Distributor, Giant Screen Cinema Association (GSCA), 2006.
- Special Achievement in Film Award to Howard Hall, Giant Screen Cinema Association (GSCA), 2006.
- IMAX Kodak Vision Award to Howard Hall, 2006.
- Best Sound Editing in Special Venue Film, Motion Picture Sound Editors (Golden Reel Awards), 2007.
- Public's Choice Award, La Geode Film Festival, 2007.
- Best Theatrical Release, Jackson Hole Wildlife Film Festival, 2007.
- Best Large Format Award, Wildscreen International Wildlife and Environmental Film Festival, 2006.
- Alternate Titles:
- Status: In Distribution
- 3D: Yes
- Run Time: 40 minutes
- Format: 15/70
- Produced By:
- Executive Producer: Graeme Ferguson, Brad Ball
- Producer: Toni Myers, Michele Hall
- Director: Howard Hall
- Associate Producer:
- Writer: Howard Hall, Toni Myers, Graeme Ferguson
- Cinematography: Howard Hall
- Sound Editor:
- Visual Effects:
- Music/Score: Danny Elfman; Deborah Lurie
- Narrator: Johnny Depp, Kate Winslet
- Other Credits: