Transformers: The IMAX Experience
For centuries, two races of robotic aliens, the Autobots and the Decepticons, have waged a war, with the fate of the universe at stake. When the battle comes to Earth, all that stands between the evil Decepticons and ultimate power is a clue held by young Sam Witwicky. With the world hanging in the balance, Sam comes to realize the true meaning behind the Witwicky family motto: No sacrifice, no victory! The digitally remastered version of the original film, Transformers: The IMAX Experience
contains two minutes of additional footage.
|Drama, Reformatted, Science Fiction
- Alternate Titles:
- Status: In Distribution
- 3D: No
- Run Time: 144 minutes
- Format: 35mm reformatted to 15/70
- Produced By:
- Executive Producer: Michael Bay, Brian Goldner, Steven Spielberg, Mark Vahradian
- Producer: Kenny Bates (co-producer), Lorenzo di Bonaventura, Ian Bryce, Allegra Clegg (co-producer), Tom DeSanto, Don Murphy
- Director: Michael Bay
- Associate Producer: Matthew Cohan
- Writer: Story by Alex Kurtzman, Roberto Orci, and John Rogers. Screenplay by Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci. Based on Hasbro's Transformers action figures.
- Cinematography: Mitchell Amundsen
- Sound Editor:
- Visual Effects:
- Music/Score: Steve Jablonsky
- Editor: Thomas Muldoon, Paul Rubell, Glen Scantlebury
- Other Credits: Starring Shia LaBeouf, Tyrese Gibson, Josh Duhamel, Anthony Anderson, Megan Fox, Rachael Taylor with John Turturro and Jon Voight.