Shot in South America during the "Vertigo" tour, U2 3D
continues the band's use of technology to create exceptional multisensory experiences. The film sets out to capture the band's relationship with each other and the resonant response of their fans.
- Best Film Produced Non-Exclusively for the Giant Screen, Giant Screen Cinema Association (GSCA), 2008.
- Best Poster, Giant Screen Cinema Association (GSCA), 2008.
- Best Musical Film, MTV Latin America's Video Music Awards, 2008.
|U2 3D is the first digital 3D, multi-camera real-time production. 3ality Digital shot over 100 hours of footage with the largest collection of 3D camera technology ever used on a single project.
- Alternate Titles:
- Status: In Distribution
- 3D: Yes
- Run Time: 80 minutes
- Format: 15/70, Digital
- Produced By:
- Executive Producer: Sandy Climan, Michael Peyser, David Modell, Scott Mednick
- Producer: Jon Shapiro, Peter Shapiro, John Modell, Catherine Owens
- Director: Catherine Owens, Mark Pellington
- Associate Producer:
- Cinematography: Peter Anderson, Top Krueger
- Sound Editor:
- Visual Effects:
- Editor: Olivier Wicki
- Other Credits: