Under the Sea
Under the Sea
transports moviegoers to some of the most exotic and isolated undersea locations on Earth, including Southern Australia, New Guinea and others in the Indo-Pacific region, allowing them to experience face-to-face encounters with some of the most mysterious and stunning creatures of the sea. It offers a uniquely inspirational and entertaining way to explore the beauty and natural wonder of the oceans, as well as the impact of global climate change.
|Documentary, Oceanography, Ecology, Nature
- Special Jury Prize, Blue Ocean Film Festival, August 28, 2010
- Best 3D Documentary, International 3D Society Lumiere Awards, February 2010
- Best Cinematography, Giant Screen Cinema Association, September 2009
- "It's Better Down Here Where It's Wetter," Canada.com, Febraury 19, 2009.
- "Del Mar Filmmakers Enjoy LIfe Under the Sea," North County Times, February 18, 2009.
- "Into the Sea 3D: The Only Thing Missing Was the Singing Crab," Financial Post, February 12, 2009.
- "Under the Sea 3D: Fish Tales in 3D," Time, February 13, 2009.
- "New IMAX Film Puts Audiences in the Ocean," Popular Mechanics, February 13, 2009.
- "Under the Sea 3D, Oceans of Fun," New York Times, February 13, 2009.
- "Under the Sea Overwhelms in 3D," Associated Press, February 11, 2009.
- "Diving Europa with the Makers of Under the Sea 3D," Planetary Radio, February 9, 2009.
- "Under the Sea 3D Film Review," Variety, February 8, 2009.
- Alternate Titles:
- Status: In Distribution
- 3D: Yes
- Run Time: 40 minutes
- Format: 15/70
- Produced By:
- Executive Producer: Graeme Ferguson
- Producer: Toni Myers, Michele Hall
- Director: Howard Hall
- Associate Producer:
- Writer: Howard Hall, Toni Myers, Graeme Ferguson
- Cinematography: Howard Hall
- Sound Editor:
- Visual Effects:
- Music/Score: Micky Erbe, Maribeth Solomon
- Editor: Toni Myers
- Narrator: Jim Carrey
- Other Credits: Judy Carroll, line producer.