Nominations for the 2022 Awards due June 17
Honorees are selected based on contributions of lasting impact which:
- Best advance the giant screen industry
- Enhance the immersive cinema experience and/or promote lifelong learning through the giant screen experience
- Inspire audiences and the industry
Achievements in all aspects of the industry will be considered.
Nominations must include:
- the name and organization of the person submitting the achievement for consideration
- the name of the person/organization being nominated and a rationale, up to 750 words, that describes:
- the reason for the nomination
- the impact the person/organization and the achievement have had on the industry and/or audiences
- the extent that achievement has been embraced by industry
- support for the nomination by two other members of the GSCA
Nominations should be sent to email@example.com.
The GSCA Executive Committee will review all nominations and determine if the award is to be bestowed. Honorees will be notified prior to the award event.
Past Outstanding Achievement Award Winners
2018: Toni Myers and Jonathan Barker, read the press release here
2017: George Casey, read the press release here
2016: Graeme Ferguson, read the press release here