Film delivery information is for films that have been submitted via the online form.
Projects In Development due to GSCA by Wednesday, September 4
- The total time allotted for each PID presentation is two minutes in its entirety.
- It is recommended that PowerPoint presentations be self-timed to two minutes.
- Quicktimes should be timed to run a maximum of two minutes.
- Presenters will be able to use the podium mic to speak over a
silent Quicktime or PowerPoint. If the PowerPoint has an embedded video file, please also send that separately in case it doesn't work within the presentation.
Rehearsals will be held on Monday, September 9. Requests for
specific rehearsal times cannot be accommodated. Submitters must
designate who will be present for the rehearsal to Tammy Seldon, GSCA
Your completed Project in Development should be delivered to GSCA by Wednesday, September 4, 2019
- Material can be sent via any online delivery mechanism to Tammy Seldon at firstname.lastname@example.org. The total time allotted for each PID presentation is two minutes, which includes any imagery and comments.
- PowerPoint presentation can be delivered with the file extensions .ppt or .pptx. No PowerPoint Macro-Enabled Presentations (file extension .pptm).
- PowerPoint for PC only. No other presentation programs such as Google Docs Presentations, SlideRocket, Prezi, Impress, etc.
- Only standard fonts will be available on the computer used for the projects in development session. GSCA is not responsible for formatting issues. If a specific font is crucial to your presentation, please embed that font when delivering your files or provide your slides as image files to preserve your font and formatting.
The presentations for the entire session will be assembled on a single computer. Your cooperation in submitting your material in a timely fashion is very much appreciated. Please monitor your shipment to make sure it has been delivered to GSCA.
Changes that are requested after the full Projects in Development session has been assembled cannot be accommodated.
Cancellations and Penalties
- Should the film project submitted not be available for presentation at the GSCA Conference, 50 percent of the original screening fee will be refunded to the submitting party.
- Daily penalties will be assessed for films not received by the deadline. Only the GSCA Executive Committee may waive fees. The GSCA staff will not have the authority to waive fees or accept projects after the final deadline. The late delivery charge is $100 per day (weekend days included) until the film is delivered. All late fees must be paid before the Conference begins in order for the film to be screened for delegates.
- GSCA cannot guarantee that films received after the deadline will be screened at the Conference.
If there are further questions about this process, please call Tammy Seldon at 1-919-346-1123 or e-mail email@example.com.