The GSCA 2019 Film Expo will take place in Los Angeles on March 11-12, with the Filmmaker Symposium immediately following on March 13. The AMC CityWalk IMAX Theatre and Universal City Hilton will host. The GSCA Film Expo will feature screenings of new films, films in production, and projects in development, while the Filmmaker Symposium will provide in-depth insight into the unique nature of the giant screen filmmaking industry, from development and preproduction all the way through distribution and marketing. Registration and film submissions will open in early 2019.
- Program advertising space closes January 18
- Film submissions due January 25
- Early registration ends February 8
- Program ad art due February 8
- Hotel reservation deadline February 15
- New films, films in production, trailers, and technical session footage due February 22
- Projects in development due March 6