Film delivery information is for films that have already been submitted via the online form. Click here for film submission information.
Projects In Development due to GSCA by Friday, March 6, 2019
Your completed Project in Development should be delivered to GSCA by Friday, March 6, 2019. Material can be sent via any online delivery mechanism to Tammy Seldon at firstname.lastname@example.org. The total time allotted for each PID presentation is two minutes, which includes any imagery and comments.
All materials should be delivered to:
GSCA., Attention: Tammy Seldon
624 Holly Springs Road, Suite 243
Holly Springs, NC 27540
Please email Tammy Seldon email@example.com with your shipping details so that we can watch for your delivery and track it.
- Thumb drive formatted FAT32, Data CD or DVD.
- PowerPoint presentation can be delivered with the file extensions .ppt or .pptx. No PowerPoint Macro-Enabled Presentations (file extension .pptm).
- PowerPoint for PC only. No other presentation programs such as Google Docs Presentations, SlideRocket, Prezi, Impress, etc.
- Only standard fonts will be available on the computer used for the projects in development session. GSCA is not responsible for formatting issues. If a specific font is crucial to your presentation, please embed that font when delivering your files or provide your slides as image files to preserve your font and formatting.
The presentations for the entire session will be assembled on a single computer. Your cooperation in submitting your material in a timely fashion is very much appreciated. Please monitor your shipment to make sure it has been delivered to GSCA.
Changes that are requested after the full Projects in Development session has been assembled cannot be accommodated.
Daily penalties will be assessed for projects not received by the deadline. Only the GSCA Executive Committee may waiver fees. The GSCA staff will not have the authority to waive fees or accept projects after the final deadline. The late charge per day is $150 USD.
- The total time allotted for each PID presentation is two minutes, which includes any imagery and comments.
- It is recommended that PowerPoint presentations be self-timed to two minutes.
- Quicktimes should be timed to run a maximum of two minutes.
- Presenters will be able to use the podium mic to speak over a silent Quicktime or PowerPoint. Please note this theater does not have the ability to "duck" the sound so presenters in that situation will need to choose between sound from a PowerPoint/Quicktime or the mic at the podium.
Rehearsals will be held on Sunday, March 10. Requests for specific rehearsal times cannot be accommodated. Submitters must designate who will be present for the rehearsal to Tammy Seldon, GSCA Executive Director.
Cancellations and Penalties
- Should the film project submitted not be available for presentation at the GSCA Film Expo, 50 percent of the original screening fee will be refunded to the submitting party.
- Daily penalties will be assessed for films not received by the deadline. Only the GSCA Executive Committee may waive fees. The GSCA staff will not have the authority to waive fees or accept projects after the final deadline. The late delivery charge is $150 per day (weekend days included) until the film is delivered. All late fees must be paid before the Film Expo begins in order for the film to be screened for delegates.
- GSCA cannot guarantee that films received after the deadline will be screened at the Film Expo.
- 30 days after the event: remainder due plus 10% late fee
- 90 days after the event: remainder due plus 20% late fee and notification to the GSCA Treasurer
If there are further questions about this process, please call Tammy Seldon at 1-919-346-1123 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.