We are excited to announce that GSCA will host the 2021 Virtual Film Expo during the week of April 19. We’ll convene online on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday of that week, with new films available to registered attendees for screening on demand April 12-30. The GSCA Virtual Film Expo will include:
- Film Screenings: On-demand screenings of new films, films in production, and projects in development, all on a secure online platform.
- Go Behind the Scenes: Sessions with producers and distributors to introduce their films, share behind-the-scenes footage, plans for film launches and talent available, marketing, educational kits, Q&A with the producer, etc., so you have everything you need to know about the newest giant screen releases.
- “Improving the Business Model: We Know It Has to Change, But How Exactly?” A highly participative session co-moderated by Paul Fraser (Blaze Cineworks) and Mark Katz (Giant Screen Films/D3D Cinema). Imagine a focus group but with an audience where a panel will respond to and debate ideas for actionable strategies for the giant screen industry model.
- Innovations Session: A session organized by the GSCA Innovations Committee, featuring the latest in giant screen technology.
- Networking: Roundtable discussion, breakout discussions, virtual happy hour, and many opportunities to connect and network.
Further details will be posted as they are confirmed.
View the draft schedule here.
The registration rate for GSCA members is $100 per person or $300 for a corporate registration, which allows for unlimited participation for your organization’s staff. The rate for nonmembers is $300 per person.
Registration information here
Important film deadlines:
- Film submission forms due February 26
- Film synopses due March 8
- All film content due March 26