Lost Worlds: Life in the Balance
Deep in the jungles of Guatemala, a black jaguar prowls the ruins of an ancient city. What happened here? What keeps all civilizations alive? Harrison Ford narrates this scientific journey from the Arctic to the Equator. Tunnel into the underwater forests of the Pacific, and climb to the top of the mysterious mountains in Venezuella that inspired Arthur Conan Doyle's novel The Lost World
. Discover the wonders and importance of biological diversity.
|Animals, Biology, Documentary, Nature
- Alternate Titles:
- Status: In Distribution
- 3D: No
- Run Time: 40 minutes
- Format: 15/70, 8/70
- Produced By: A Primesco Communications, Inc./Blue Mountain Film Associates film.
- Executive Producer:
- Producer: Goulam Amarsy, Jeffrey Marvin
- Director: Bayley Silleck
- Associate Producer:
- Writer: Amanda McConnell, Sugith Varughese
- Cinematography: Ernest McNabb (DOP), Howard Hall (Director of Underwater Photography)
- Sound Editor:
- Visual Effects:
- Music/Score: Paul Baillargeon
- Editor: Denis Papillon
- Narrator: Harrison Ford
- Other Credits: Major funding provided by the National Science Foundation.