Mysteries of the Unseen World
Mysteries of the Unseen World will allow viewers to see things not visible to the naked eye, thanks to the film's innovative use of high-speed and time-lapse photography, electron microscopy, and nanotechnology. The audience will be taken into the microscopic world once reserved only for scientists to see a whole new universe of things, events, and creatures. Visually stunning and rooted in cutting-edge research.
|Documentary, Nature, Reformatted
- Best 4K Film, Dimension 3 Festival, Screen4All Forum, 2014
- Alternate Titles:
- Released: November 1, 2013
- Status: In Distribution
- 3D: Yes
- Run Time: 40 Minutes
- Format: DCI-compliant digital, IMAX digital, Dome-customized 15/70
- Produced By: National Geographic Cinema Ventures, Days End Pictures
- Executive Producer: Jake Eberts
- Producer: Lisa Truitt, Jini Durr
- Director: Louis Schwartzberg
- Associate Producer:
- Writer: Mose Richards
- Cinematography: Sean MacLeod Phillips, A.S.C.
- Sound Editor:
- Visual Effects: Sean MacLeod Phillips, A.S.C.
- Music/Score: Paul Haslinger
- Editor: Jonathan Shaw, A.C.E.
- Narrator: Forest Whitaker
- Other Credits: