Fighter Pilot: Operation Red Flag
focuses on the experience of a fighter pilot (Captain John Stratton) participating in Red Flag, a demanding, high-tech air combat exercise that prepares U.S. and Allied pilots for the realities of war. The film takes audiences behind-the-scenes of the Red Flag exercise, follows an Air Force training mission over the Nevada desert and reveals the special teamwork that allows pilots to succeed and survive under pressure.
|Documentary, Aviation, Military
- Best Docudrama Cinematography, Canadian Society of Cinematographers, 2006.
- Best of Fest, Large Format Cinema Association (LFCA), 2005.
- Alternate Titles:
- Status: In Distribution
- 3D: Yes
- Run Time: 44 minutes
- Format: 15/70, 8/70, DCI-compliant digital, Fulldome, Digital 4K
- Produced By:
- Executive Producer: Bob Kresser, Jan Baird
- Producer: Stephen Low, Pietro Serapiglia
- Director: Stephen Low
- Associate Producer:
- Writer: Stephen Low, Denny Kuhr, Joe Stanley
- Cinematography: William Reeve
- Sound Editor:
- Visual Effects:
- Music/Score: Michel Cusson
- Other Credits:
- Sponsors: Sponsored by Boeing