In this document library, you will find PDFs of presentation materials from the following professional development sessions that were offered at the 2006 GSCA conferences:
- Revitalize and Revolutionize Your Educational Programming, presented by Mark Bretherton, CEO and Director of Marketing, and Julie Brown, Group Sales Manager, both of the IMAX Theatre Sydney (Galveston 2006)
- Giant Screen 101: From Script to Screen—Designing Educational Films, from panel member Daniel Ferguson, co-writer of Wired to Win: Surviving the Tour de France (Galveston 2006)
- New Business Models for a New Age, presented by guest speaker John Falk, author of Thriving in the Knowledge Age: New Business Models for Museum and Other Cultural Institutions (Galveston 2006)
- Internet Marketing: Practical Ideas for Practically Any Budget, presented by Valerie Shortall and Frank Gonzales, managers of marketing and promotions at Cinemark, USA, Inc. (Galveston 2006)
- A Beastly Proposition: Converting Roar to Lions 3D, presented by Tim Sasson of Sassoon Film Design (Galveston 2006)
- 7 Habits of Highly Successful Theaters, presented by Toby Mensforth of Smithsonian Business Ventures, Derek Threinen of the New England Aquarium, Gordon Stalans of the Tennessee Aquarium, and Mark Bretherton of the IMAX Theatre Sydney. Includes a PowerPoint presentation and an Excel spreadsheet to analyze data. (Los Angeles 2006)
You must be a GSCA member to access conference presentation materials. If you have not already logged in, please click “Login” in the upper right-hand corner of this screen and enter your GSCA user name and password. Once you have logged in as a member, a list of documents for download will appear in the screen below. If you need assistance logging in, please send an e-mail to Tammy Seldon or Kelly Germain.
If you are not a member and are interested in becoming one, please click here.
Get Adobe Reader