The forum is a benefit of GSCA membership, so you will need to log in with a member user name and password.
Please note that while the discussion forum is available on the GSCA website, you may be asked to log in again when accessing the forum or other member portions of the website.
If you are a current member and do not have a login, please contact email@example.com.
If you are not a current member of GSCA, you can join or renew here.
Online Community Rules and Etiquette
Thank you for being part of the GSCA online community. To ensure the best possible experience for all community members, we have established some basic guidelines for participation.
This forum is a community for GSCA members to engage in discussion and to seek and receive feedback and resources from other professional peers. GSCA encourages members to come prepared to share successes, challenges, provide constructive feedback, bring questions, and provide perspective. Members are asked to agree to follow the rules and etiquette listed below to ensure the forum remains an open space to discuss issues and topics related to the giant screen community.
Don’t attack others. The discussions on the community platforms are meant to stimulate conversation, not to create contention. Let others have their say, just as you may.
- Don't post commercial messages. Contact people directly with product and service information if you believe it would help them.
- Messages should not contain promotional material, special offers, job offers, product announcements, or solicitation for services. GSCA reserves the right to remove such messages and potentially ban sources of those solicitations.
- Use caution when discussing products. Information posted on any platform is available for all to see, and comments are subject to libel, slander, and antitrust laws.
- All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials are strictly prohibited and will be removed.
- Post your message only to the most appropriate thread.
- Do not post anything that you would not want the world to see or that you would not want anyone to know came from you.
- Please note carefully all items listed in the disclaimer and legal rules below, particularly regarding the copyright ownership of information posted to the forum.
- Remember that GSCA and other participants have the right to reproduce postings.
- Some general tips to help you maintain good etiquette when reproducing content.
- Be courteous. Please ask participants for permission to republish their words elsewhere (especially if elsewhere would be a publicly viewable setting).
- When citing forum discussions, please include a link back to the original discussion or to the forum homepage.
Transparency is very important in gaining trust in online relationships; therefore, be clear who you are and who you work for when posting on any platform. This means including your real name, along with disclosing your employer and using a profile picture of your likeness and not your company’s logo.
- To learn more about how to use these tools please contact GSCA.
This forum is provided as a service of GSCA. GSCA is not responsible for the opinions and information posted on these sites by others. GSCA disclaims all warranties with regard to information posted on these sites, whether posted by GSCA or any third party; this disclaimer includes all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness. In no event shall GSCA be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any information posted on this site.
Do not post any defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials. Do not post any information or other material protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner. In addition, by posting material, you grant to GSCA and the members of this community the nonexclusive, worldwide, transferable right and license to display, copy, publish, distribute, transmit, print, and use such information or other material in any way and in any medium, including but not limited to print or electronic form.
Content should not be posted if it encourages or facilitates members to arrive at any agreement that either expressly or impliedly leads to price fixing, a boycott of another's business, or other conduct intended to illegally restrict free trade. Content that encourages or facilitates an agreement about the following subjects are inappropriate: prices, discounts, or terms or conditions of sale; salaries; profits, profit margins, or cost data; market shares, sales territories, or markets; allocation of customers or territories; or selection, rejection, or termination of customers or suppliers.
GSCA does not actively monitor these sites for inappropriate postings and does not on its own undertake editorial control of postings. However, in the event that any inappropriate posting is brought to GSCA’s attention, GSCA will take all appropriate action.
GSCA reserves the right to block any users who do not abide by these guidelines.