If you have questions, would like to report your data, or would like an attendance report, please contact email@example.com.
What is TARP?
GSCA's Theater Attendance Reporting Program (TARP) is a benefit of GSCA membership. With this program, theaters report how many people saw a movie in their theater each month. For theaters that include Hollywood films in their programming, we ask for both documentary attendance and Hollywood attendance each month. GSCA guarantees that individual theater data is anonymous and is used only to calculate aggregate numbers. Individual theater data is never shared.
How Do I Report My Attendance?
1. Email your attendance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Please indicate the following in your email:
- Theater name
- Month(s) and year(s) being reported
- Documentary Attendance
- Hollywood Film Attendance
- We’ll add documentary and Hollywood film attendance together to get your total attendance, unless you provide a different total attendance figure.
How Do I Get a Report?
- If you would like a report comparing your theater's attendance to the aggregate rerport, e-mail your report request to email@example.com
- Please indicate the month(s) and year(s) you would like included on the report.
- Please indicate the analysis you would like included on the report. Currently, we can tabulate YTD average attendance, YTD vs. last year, and YTD vs. 3-year average for all reporting theaters, North American theaters, non-North American Theaters, dome theaters, flat screen theaters, 3D theaters, and non-3D theaters
Participating Theaters Get a $50 Discount Off Membership Renewal
Theaters that have reported data for at least the past 5 years get a $50 discount on their membership renewal. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.