Click on the headlines to read the full articles.
GSCA Announces 2021 Officers and Committee Chairs
Author: Administrator Account/Thursday, December 17, 2020/Categories: Latest Headlines
December 17, 2020—The Giant Screen Cinema Association (GSCA) is pleased to announce its 2021 Board of Directors has elected officers and committee chairs for the coming year.
- Chair: Alan Nursall (TELUS World of Science-Edmonton)
- Vice Chair: Patty Collins (MacGillivray Freeman Films)
- Secretary: Christian Fry (CVF Productions)
- Treasurer: Michael Daut (Michael Daut Productions)
In accordance with GSCA’s bylaws, the Executive Committee includes the aforementioned officers. The board also elected Brian Eimer (ImagesInSound), Heather Farnworth (Ontario Science Centre) and Patricia Keighley (IMAX Corporation) to serve on the Executive Committee to ensure it accurately represents the GSCA membership categories of theaters, producers, distributors, and manufacturers/suppliers.
The Governance Committee will include:
- Patricia Keighley (IMAX Corporation) as Chair
- Caroline Borgudd (Cosmonova, Swedish Museum of Natural History)
- Paul Fraser (Blaze Cineworks)
- Rick Gordon (RPG Productions)
- Don Kempf (D3D Cinema)
- Julie LaRoche (Montreal Science Centre)
- Alan Nursall (TELUS World of Science-Edmonton)
Committee co-chairs are as follows:
- Event Planning: Amber Hawtin (SK Films) and Julie La Roche (Montreal Science Centre)
- Industry Development: Caroline Borgudd (Cosmonova, Swedish Museum of Natural History) and Paul Fraser (Blaze Cineworks)
- Member Services: Heather Farnworth (Ontario Science Centre) and Ryan Holota (Saskatchewan Science Centre)
- Technical: Michael Daut (Michael Daut Productions) and Christian Fry (CVF Productions)
These officers and committee chairs represent the 2021 Board, which was announced in November.