GSCA's membership includes more than 260 organizations in nearly 30 countries. Member organizations include giant screen filmmakers, distributors, theaters, suppliers, manufacturers, and students from around the world. GSCA was founded in 2006 with the unification of the Large Format Cinema Association (LFCA) and the Giant Screen Theater Association (GSTA).
We are a member-driven organization with a full-time staff that works to meet the association’s needs and promote its members’ interests. We welcome your inquiries at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The mission of the GSCA is to facilitate communication, information sharing, and the development of best practices to support the production and exhibition of original, high-quality, educational and entertaining giant screen cinema experiences.
As the leader in the giant screen industry, we envision a network of premium educational immersive theaters that is woven into the fabric of peoples’ lives, providing enriching, fun experiences and developing world citizens.
- Giant screen is our brand.
- We are dedicated to resonant and life-changing cinema experiences presented at the highest level of quality and service.
- We are committed to immersive and entertaining experiences that heighten the public’s sense of wonder and inspire them to consider their roles as global citizens.
- Through our work, we will promote greater understanding and knowledge of science, civilization, history, and nature.
- We will bring the giant screen industry together through premier conferences, education and publications.
- We will conduct our business with integrity and professionalism.
- We always value and respect each person.