Click on the headlines to read the full articles.
GSCA Announces 2022 Board of Directors Officers and Committee Chairs
Author: Administrator Account/Friday, December 17, 2021/Categories: Latest Headlines
December 17, 2021—The Giant Screen Cinema Association (GSCA) is pleased to announce its 2022 Board of Directors has elected officers and committee chairs for the coming year.
- Chair: Alan Nursall (TELUS World of Science-Edmonton)
- Vice Chair: Patty Collins (MacGillivray Freeman Films)
- Secretary: Jim Remar (Cosmosphere)
- Treasurer: Gordon Stalans (Tennessee Aquarium)
In accordance with GSCA’s bylaws, the Executive Committee includes the aforementioned officers. The board also elected Christian Fry (CVF Productions), Amber Hawtin (SK Films), and Patricia Keighley (IMAX Corporation) to serve on the Executive Committee to ensure it accurately represents the GSCA membership categories of theaters, producers, distributors, and other related businesses.
The Governance Committee will include:
- Patricia Keighley (IMAX Corporation) as Chair
- Caroline Borgudd (Cosmonova, Swedish Museum of Natural History)
- Rick Gordon (RPG Productions)
- Julie LaRoche (JLR Consultant)
- Alan Nursall (TELUS World of Science-Edmonton)
- Jim Remar (Cosmosphere)
Committee co-chairs are as follows:
- Event Planning: Amber Hawtin (SK Films) and Julie La Roche (JLR Consultant)
- Industry Development: Caroline Borgudd (Cosmonova, Swedish Museum of Natural History) and Jim Remar (Cosmosphere)
- Member Services: Heather Farnworth (Ontario Science Centre) and Ryan Holota (Saskatchewan Science Centre)
- Innovations: Michael Daut (Michael Daut Productions) and Christian Fry (CVF Productions)
These officers and committee chairs represent the 2022 Board, which was announced in November